TigerChef 100% Eco-Friendly Biodegradable Birchwood Knives, 500/Pack
Made from FSC-certified birchwood, TigerChef 100% Eco-Friendly Biodegradable Birchwood Knives are an environmentally conscious choice for all your catering needs. Whether it's an indoor wedding reception, or outdoor bbq, these modern and trendy disposable knives will fit right in. Your guests will feel good kniwing that you are environmentally conscious and you'll love the fact that you can throw everything away at the end of your event with a guilt-free conscience.
These all-natural wooden knives are made without any dyes, chemicals or glue, so using them won't affect the flavor of your food. In addition, unlike some plastic cutlery, it has a serrated edge with a tough, durable construction that won't break or bend when you cut up your food. It also has a smooth finish and a flat surface that is easy to grip.The professional's choice for eco-friendly cutlery, this knife is renewable, compostable, biodegradable, and recyclable. You and you guests can use it knowing that you are part of a growing movement of people who are doing what they to save the environment.
- Natural birchwood construction
- Made without dyes, chemicals, or glue
- Eco-friendly material
- 100% disposable, biodegradable, compostable, renewable, sustainable
- Will not harm the environment
- FSC certification - the "gold standard" designation for wood harvested from forests that are responsibly managed and environmentally conscious
- Has a modern and unique design, perfect for any occasion
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Sold as 500 knives per pack
- Model #:
- Sold As:
- 1 ea