Clorox Healthcare Germicidal Wipes, Refill, 110/Bag
Clorox Healthcare Germicidal Wipes, Refill, 110/BagProduct Code: CLO30359
Medical professionals will appreciate the convenience and sanitizing capabilities of the Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes Refills. These germicidal wipes are EPA registered to kill 58 microorganisms with proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses Influenza A and B viruses, Measles virus and Norovirus. It can also kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in three minutes.
Extremely effective, these wipes meet CDC and OSHA recommendations and feature an anti corrosion agent to ensure compatibility with healthcare surfaces. Superior in every way, this refill pack can be used in the Clorox Bleach Germicidal Wipes Bucket for quick and easy access.
- Non-woven fabric
- Contains bleach
- No pre-cleaning required
- EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms
- Three minute contact time to kill C.Diff spores
- Meets CDC and OSHA recommendations
- Features an anti corrosion agent to ensure compatibility with healthcare surfacess/li>
- Tested for surface safety on common healthcare and office surfaces and equipment
- Intended for use in healthcare settings
- This formula is effective against viruses similar to the Novel Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces Wipe size: 12" x 12"
- Sold as 110 wipes refill
- Clorox Healthcare
- Model #:
- Ship weight:
- 13 lbs 7 oz
- Sold As: