Old Dutch International CC106 Copper Tri-Ply Professional Covered Saucepan, 1 1/2 Qt.
Whether you are cooking soup, stew or one of your favorite sauces, the Old Dutch International CC106 Copper Tri-Ply Professional Covered Saucepan, 1 1/2 Qt. is a great choice. Crafted with a copper exterior, an aluminum interior and a stainless steel cooking surface, this saucepan offers superior thermal conduction and is suitable for use on electric, gas and induction stovetops. As an added benefit, it comes complete with a glass lid that traps in heat and maintains temperatures.
This saucepan is designed with a flared rim for easy pouring and a hollow stainless steel handle that provides a perfectly balanced grip. For added convenience, it has measurements etched on its interior wall for quick, hassle-free measuring.
- Unique copper tri-ply construction
- Capacity: 1 1/2 qt.
- 18/8 stainless steel cooking surface with exterior layer of solid copper permanently bonded to an aluminum core
- Includes tempered glass lid
- Riveted hollow-cast stainless steel handle
- Flared rim for drip-free pouring
- Oven and broiler-safe (excluding lid)
- Etched measurement markings to make cooking easier
- Perfect for everything from sauces to oatmeal to reheating soups
- For use on electric, gas, and induction cooktops
- To clean, hand wash in warm soapy water, then hand dry thoroughly
- 10-year limited warranty
- Old Dutch International
- Model #:
- Ship weight:
- 4 lbs 8 oz
- Sold As:
- 1 ea