Old Dutch International CC103 Copper Tri-Ply Professional Deep Skillet, 10 1/2"
Whether you are making pancakes, frying an omelet or sauteing vegetables, the Old Dutch International CC103 Copper Tri-Ply Professional Deep Skillet, 10 1/2" is an excellent choice. With its tri-ply copper construction, this skillet provides superior heat conduction and its sloped walls enable easy food transfer. In addition, its hollow stainless steel handle offers a sturdy, well-balanced grip.
Constructed with a unique copper tri-ply construction, it has a 18/8 stainless steel cooking surface with an exterior layer of solid copper permanently bonded to an aluminum core making it suitable for frying, sauteing, browning and more. This exceptional pan is long-lasting and durable and safe for use on electric, gas and induction stovetops.
- Unique copper tri-ply construction
- Capacity: 8 qt.
- 18/8 stainless steel cooking surface with exterior layer of solid copper permanently bonded to an aluminum core
- Riveted hollow-cast stainless steel handle
- Flared rim for drip-free pouring
- Oven and broiler-safe
- Sloped sides for easy transfer of food
- Perfect for everything from sauteing to searing to making omelets and pancakes
- For use on electric, gas, and induction cooktops
- To clean, hand wash in warm soapy water, then hand dry thoroughly
- 10 1/2" Dia.
- 10-year limited warranty
- Old Dutch International
- Model #:
- Ship weight:
- 3 lbs 2 oz
- Sold As:
- 1 ea