Old Dutch International 964 Solid Copper Beating Bowls, Set of 3
Bake fluffy, light chiffon cakes with the help of the Old Dutch International 964 Solid Copper Beating Bowls, Set of 3. Constructed from copper, these bowls produce a chemical reaction which produces one third more volume in egg whites, so your chiffon cakes, mousse and whip cream will all come out light and airy. In addition these bowls feature brass thumb rings that enable them to be hung up after use.
This set comes with 3 bowls, sizes 2 qt., 4 1/2 qt. and 5 qt. so you can get its benefits no matter what size recipe you are making. Wash these bowls in warm soapy water then hand dry thoroughly to keep them looking as good as new.
- Solid copper construction
- Brass handle
- Perfect for beating eggs
- Chemical reactions with the copper add up to a third more volume to egg whites for lighter cakes and fluffier chiffons
- Perfect gift for a chef or baker
- Can be hung from brass thumb ring when not in use
- To clean, hand wash in warm soapy water, then hand dry thoroughly
- Sizes included: 2 Qt., 4 1/2 Qt., 5 Qt.
- Sold as set of 3
- Old Dutch International
- Model #:
- Ship weight:
- 4 lbs
- Sold As: