Old Dutch International 768 Solid Copper Beating Bowl/Zabaglione Pan, 2 Qt.
Make perfect Zabaglione with the Old Dutch International 768 Solid Copper Beating Bowl/Zabaglione Pan, 2 Qt. Made of solid copper, this pan uses copper ions to stabilize custard and enhance fluffiness while offering superior thermal conduction and heat distribution. In addition, it has a riveted cast brass handle that offers a sturdy grip and a hang hole that makes it easy to store.
This Beating Bowl/Zabaglione Pan is great for beating egg whites, heavy cream and much more and is strong enough to handle heavy use in any restaurant or bakery. Take the hassle out of making custard with this highly efficient cooking utensil.
- Solid copper construction
- 2 qt. capacity
- Riveted cast brass handle
- Ideal for making Zabaglione, a sweet Italian custard
- Suitable for beating eggs and cream for other desserts
- Chemical reactions between egg and copper make for extra fluffiness
- Superior heat conductivity and temperature control
- Copper ions help stabilize custard
- To clean, hand wash in warm soapy water, then hand dry thoroughly
- 6 1/2" Dia.
- Old Dutch International
- Model #:
- Ship weight:
- 1 lb
- Sold As:
- 1 ea