Old Dutch International 1074RU Woodland Brown Cast Iron Shinrin Teapot, 26 oz.
Old Dutch International 1074RU Woodland Brown Cast Iron Shinrin Teapot, 26 oz.Product Code: 1074RU
Bring a novel rustic look to your hot beverage service with the Old Dutch International 1074RU Woodland Brown Cast Iron Shinrin Teapot, 26 oz. Featuring a brown painted exterior with a wood-like appearance, this teapot has an old-fashioned look that will add homey warmth to your meal service. In addition, its wide handle makes it easy to lift and pour.
Crafted from exceptionally durable cast iron, this teapot offers superior strength and longevity and will keep tea hot for up to one hour. As an added benefit, it has a porcelain enamel interior that helps prevent rust, makes it is easy to clean and helps retain the pure flavor of your tea. This tetsubin teapot comes complete with a stainless steel tea brewing basket for making freshly brewed tea for your guests.
- Cast iron construction
- Capacity: 28 oz.
- Brown painted exterior with wood like finish
- Porcelain enamel interior helps prevent rust
- Graceful and elegant design
- Inspired by ancient Japanese cast iron teapots
- Perfect for brewing and serving tea
- Will keep tea at the proper temperature for up to an hour
- Includes stainless steel tea-brewing basket
- To clean, rinse with warm water, then hand dry thoroughly
- Not intended for stovetop use
- 6-1/4" x 5-3/10" x 8-1/4"
- Old Dutch International
- Model #:
- Ship weight:
- 3 lbs 48 oz
- Sold As:
- 1 ea
- 20 to 26 oz.
- Cast Iron