Old Dutch International 1016MB Matte Black Cast Iron Sapporo Teapot, 20 oz.
Bring captivating style and beauty to your meal service with the Old Dutch International 1016MB Matte Black Cast Iron Sapporo Teapot, 20 oz. Boasting dotted accenting along its top and a matte black color, this Japanese-inspired teapot has an eye-catching look that is sure to impress your guests. In addition, its 20 oz. capacity makes it perfect for holding multiple servings of piping hot tea.
Manufactured from cast iron, this tetsubin teapot offers outstanding strength and longevity and its porcelain enamel lining prevents tarnishing. For added convenience, it comes complete with a stainless steel brewing basket and will keep tea hot for up to one hour.
- Cast iron construction
- Capacity: 20 oz.
- Black painted exterior
- Porcelain enamel interior helps prevent rust
- Graceful and elegant design
- Inspired by ancient Japanese cast iron teapots
- Perfect for brewing and serving tea
- Will keep tea at the proper temperature for up to an hour
- Includes stainless steel tea-brewing basket
- To clean, rinse with warm water, then hand dry thoroughly
- Not intended for stovetop use
- 6-1/2" x 5-1/4" x 6"
- Old Dutch International
- Model #:
- Ship weight:
- 2 lbs 8 oz
- Sold As:
- 1 ea
- 20 to 26 oz.
- Cast Iron