Whether you own a restaurant, a catering business, a café, a concession stand, a snack bar or a convenience store, drinks are an essential part of your enterprise. Drinks are also a highly-profitable segment. You should make sure that your business is well-equipped with all the beverage equipment you need to serve your customers efficiently.
Here are some of Lionsdeal’s wholesale restaurant equipment for serving hot and cold beverages:
- Drink dispensers with transparent bowls. These come in single, double or triple bowls that are transparent and enable your staff to know what they are serving at a glance. The dispensers hold pre-mixed drinks and come with pouring valves and removable drip tray levers for more efficient beverage service. There are also drink machines and dispensers that come with pre-measured servings, so that your server can keep busy with other tasks while waiting for the drinks to be filled up. Choose a dispenser that comes with refrigeration capacities so that you can easily serve cold drinks.
- Industrial blender. Whip up smoothies and fresh fruit shakes with an industrial blender. Be sure to get a heavy-duty blender since you will need a lot of “muscle” keeping up with demands. Choose a blender that has a variety of functions, more importantly, the ability to quickly process ice, as well as frozen fruits.
- Slush machine/frozen drinks dispensers. Serve thirst-quenching slushies, lemonade and frozen fruit punch with a frozen drinks maker and dispenser. When choosing a slush machine, check for capacity and defrost timer capabilities. There are also machines that allow you to set the consistency of the drink. Another consideration you need to make will be the placement of the machines, the availability of tabletop space near an electrical power connection.
- Iced drink dispensers. Serve a variety of powdered drinks – iced tea, coffee and lemonade. There are dispensers that also enable you to customize the drinks you serve. When considering an iced drink dispenser for your store, choose one that efficiently dispenses the drink, has the capacity you need for your customers’ demands and one that has fast-flowing dispensing and self-cleaning capabilities. There are also dispensers that come with whippers that churn the drink to a pleasing consistency, as well as a drip tray that minimizes spills and an efficient removal system to eliminate clogging. Also, choose a unit with a streamlined design so that it minimizes the required space.
- Juicing machines. Serve up healthy lemonade, orange juice, carrot juice and a wide assortment of fresh fruit and vegetable juices. There are juicing machines that carefully preserve the nourishing enzymes offered by fruits and vegetables. Choose a commercial grade juicer that enables continuous feed of fruits and vegetables for high-volume production. Select a juicer that is easy to clean and one that efficiently squeezes all the juice and minimizes residue and pulp.
- Drink mixer. Strengthen your drinks serving capabilities with the drink mixer and make the perfect cold drinks. This can either be a mount-on-the-wall or a countertop unit that is space efficient and easy to clean and maintain. A drink mixer can offer a range of mixing speeds that enable you to create smoothies, milk shakes and ice cream mix-ins. Choose from one to three heads, depending on the needs of your store. There are also units that have an automatic start/stop feature for hands-free operations.
- Hot coffee making and storing equipment. Coffee, in all its complexities and nuances, require a wide range of equipment, depending on the kind you would like to serve your customers. Aside from the standard coffee brewer, you may need a cappuccino/espresso machine, a coffee urn, a coffee grinder or a hot chocolate/cappuccino dispenser.